Monday, July 25, 2005

Bakraaa!!

It's been quite a few days since my last post. For one thing, I was a little caught up at work with a deadline on friday. I had also gone home for the weekend and got back just today morning. There's also another reason which i dont really wanna share, but what the heck, i might as well.

Those of you who visited this blog recently would have found my previous post edited and re-edited and might be wondering what's going on. Wel, at least those of you who already do not know whats going on.

But since what happened is hardly something for me to be proud of, considering that i was made a complete bakra, i'll be as brief as brief can get. So i'll just say that a few wonderful people pulled this prank on me which i totally fell for - hook, line and sinker! And i went ahead and edited the post as i felt it was necessary in those circumstances only to find out minutes later that i was being taken for a ride, royally!

Having volunteered for the blog, i felt i owed an explanation for my inconsistent behaviour. Then again, i doubt any of you would have done much different had you also been threatened to be thrown into the water during rowing practice! That too, given the state of the water at the boat club, it's hardly an exciting thought!

Wel, what can i say? I have always been blessed with great friends who love having fun at my expense! And I figure it's gonna be no different here in sify. Amen to that! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home